A short story about a horrible trip/ journey - Krótkie opowiadanie o okropnej wycieczce/ podróży
Two years ago I decided to go hitchhiking with my classmate. When holidays began we took our backpacks and tried to catch anybody who could take us with them. I have to mention that this wasn’t about to be a usual trip since we wanted to travel across Western Europe. Therefore when the first car stopped next to us we got into it and headed for Germany. We thought that we were unbelievably lucky but worse moments were about to come.
Just a few kilometres behind the border we had to leave the car. Unfortunately, we were on a highway and hitchhiking there was forbidden. We didn’t know that but even if we had known we didn’t have choice – there was nowhere to go since there was a fence all around the road. All we could do was wait. As a matter of fact we didn’t need to wait for too long. After five minutes there was a police car standing next to us.
The policemen told us (in English) that we (...)
- My dream boyfriend (characteristics) - Mój wymarzony chłopak (charakterystyka)
- An advert about a lost thing - Ogłoszenie o zgubie
- Should government improve roads or public transportation? Essay - Czy rząd powinien ulepszać drogi czy transport publiczny? Esej
- Write a letter to a language school abroad to get more information about a course - Napisz list do zagranicznej szkoły językowej, żeby uzyskać dodatkowe informacje na temat kursu
- What are some important qualities of a good boss? Use specific details and examples (essay) - Jakie cechy powinien posiadać dobry szef? Użyj szczegółów i przykładów (esej)
- Sport - doping in sport. Has sport become a drug-related business, concentrated on money? True or false? - Sport - doping w sporcie. Sport jako biznes związany z narkotykami i pieniędzmi? Prawda czy fałsz?
- Write a letter to your friend from Scotland and tell him how you avoided an accident in mountains - Napisz list do kolegi ze Szkocji o tym, jak udało ci uniknąć wypadku w górach
- John's big day (story) - Wielki dzień Jasia (opowiadanie)
- Childhood: description of a picture - Dzieciństwo: opis obrazka
- A letter to a newspaper in reference to the article - List do gazety w odpowiedzi na artykuł