Advantages and disadvantages of being famous (essay) - Wady i zalety bycia sławnym (rozprawka)
Almost everybody would like to be famous. It is commonly thought that extremely popular people do not have to face any problems and lead careless lives. We can watch them on the news, we can see their photos in the newspapers and wish we could be them – rich, talented and admired. Yes, we are jealous because we would like everybody’s attention to be focused on us. It seems that we can see only positive aspects of being famous. Are there really no disadvantages of being one?
Certainly I can imagine that sometimes it may be convenient. There are not only drawbacks of being famous. First of all, such people are mostly rich or very rich. Sometimes they can be given a substantial sum of money simply for doing 'nothing'. This means that for example newspapers are willing to pay really much for wedding pictures or photos of a superstars' newborn child. What is more they are often being paid for (...)
- My dream boyfriend (characteristics) - Mój wymarzony chłopak (charakterystyka)
- An advert about a lost thing - Ogłoszenie o zgubie
- Should government improve roads or public transportation? Essay - Czy rząd powinien ulepszać drogi czy transport publiczny? Esej
- Write a letter to a language school abroad to get more information about a course - Napisz list do zagranicznej szkoły językowej, żeby uzyskać dodatkowe informacje na temat kursu
- What are some important qualities of a good boss? Use specific details and examples (essay) - Jakie cechy powinien posiadać dobry szef? Użyj szczegółów i przykładów (esej)
- Sport - doping in sport. Has sport become a drug-related business, concentrated on money? True or false? - Sport - doping w sporcie. Sport jako biznes związany z narkotykami i pieniędzmi? Prawda czy fałsz?
- Write a letter to your friend from Scotland and tell him how you avoided an accident in mountains - Napisz list do kolegi ze Szkocji o tym, jak udało ci uniknąć wypadku w górach
- John's big day (story) - Wielki dzień Jasia (opowiadanie)
- Childhood: description of a picture - Dzieciństwo: opis obrazka
- A letter to a newspaper in reference to the article - List do gazety w odpowiedzi na artykuł