My plans for holidays - Moje plany na wakacje
When I was younger, I didn’t use to make holiday plans in advance. I simply decided to go somewhere the following day. Sometimes, I hit the road on my own. However, my friends often decided to join me. We travelled through many countries this way, mostly hitch-hiking or travelling by train, not having tickets, of course.
It was a long time ago, though. Now I crave for other types of adventures. I do not want to spend most of my holidays on highways, being captured by the policemen, sleeping in tents on petrol stations. Many things have changed since I was a young boy. As a result, I have already made some plans for this years’ holidays.
At first, I am going to visit my grandmother who lives at the seaside. I haven’t gone there for holidays since I was twelve. We always used to visit her during Christmas and Easter, when it was quite cold and you had to lose your mind to swim in the sea, let alone sunbathing. This year I am going to do all these things, though. I would also like to visit all the lighthouses that are spread along Polish seaside.
I think that I will stay there for at least two weeks. Then, I’m going to travel abroad. I have never been to Great Britain and, since my brother studies there now, I have a wonderful opportunity...
- Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Do you agree or disagree? - Niektórzy sądzą, że lepiej uczyć się samodzielnie niż z nauczycielem. Zgadzasz się z tą opinią?
- Letter of applicatoin for a job - a guardian during youth camp - List motywacyjny - opiekun na obozie młodzieżowym
- A story about holidays - Opowiadanie o wakacjach
- Describe your favourite actor - Opisz swojego ulubionego aktora
- Some people prefer to eat at food stands or in restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. What's your opinion? - Niektórzy ludzie wolą jadać na mieście. Inni preferują przygotowywać posiłki w domu. Jaka jest twoja opinia?
- My hobby - music (description) - Moje hobby - muzyka (opis)
- A letter to an English friend - List do przyjaciela z Anglii
- A review of a TV series ('House MD') - Recenzja serialu („Dr House”)
- Graduation: description of a picture - Ukończenie studiów: opis obrazka
- Description of a photo - Opis zdjęcia
- Description of summer - Opis lata
- A break up: description of a picture - Rozstanie: opis obrazka
- If I were rich... - Gdybym był bogaty...
- Does it pay to be superstitious? - Czy warto być przesądnym?
- Description of my room - Opis mojego pokoju
- Actor and a theatre: description of a picture - Aktor i teatr: opis obrazka
- How does advertisement influence human? - Jak reklama wpływa na człowieka?
- Should we learn foreign languages? (essay) - Czy powinniśmy uczyć się języków obcych? (esej)
- Students should be required to attend classes or they should feel free to choose? What's your opinion? - Studenci powinni być zobligowani do uczestnictwa wykładach czy też mogą wybrać sami? Wyraź swoją opinię
- Job and profession: a musician. Description of a picture - Praca i zawód: muzyk. Opis obrazka