A short story - Krótkie opowiadanie
It was a gloomy day. The cloudy sky was raining and its tears were hitting the breast of the windows as if a boxer was punching his opponent. She likes such weather, it was so magical. The streets were empty because only the most courageous would leave their warm houses to go for a walk. She decided to join these people: 'a walk in solitude should relax me'. She left. She was walking down the empty streets, full of puddles, but she was thinking about something else. All the memories replayed in front of her eyes, she could swear she heard the sounds of her favourite melody. She crossed the street and arrived to a park, however she was not sure how long did it take her and how she actually did it. She really did not want to walk the lanes. They recalled to many associations regarding her summer holidays but the snap was, she was wandering exactly the same paths she did in July. She took a place on one of the benches. She did not know if it happened by chance or maybe it was her destination but she choose exactly that one on which Daniel confessed that he was in love with her. She still could remember his words:
- Kate, there is something strange happening in my life...
- What is happening Daniel?
- Nothing bad... I just have never felt something like that before...
- Description of a foreign tradition - Opis zagranicznej tradycji
- Unemployed and broke: description of a picture - Bezrobotny i spłukany: opis obrazka
- Frustration and stress: description of a picture - Frustracja i stres: opis obrazka
- A job offer - Oferta pracy
- My favourite day - Mój ulubiony dzień
- My free time (description) - Mój czas wolny (opis)
- Hard time: description of a picture - Trudny czas: opis obrazka
- You're throwing a welcome party for your friend. Write an invitation - Organizujesz przyjęcie powitalne dla kolegi. Napisz zaproszenie
- An advert about a lost proprerty - an advert about a lost object - Ogłoszenie o zgubie - ogłoszenie o zgubionej rzeczy
- Is fashion important? How fashion affects our clothing. Essay - Czy moda jest ważna? Wpływ mody na nasz sposób ubierania się. Esej
- People are living longer now. Discuss the causes of this phenomenon. Write an essay - Obecnie ludzie żyją dłużej. Omów przyczyny tego fenomenu. Napisz esej
- You organize a winter holiday trip. Write an invitation to English exchange students - Jako klasa organizujecie wycieczkę w czasie ferii. Napisz zaproszenie do uczniów z wymiany z Anglii
- A ghost story - Opowiadanie o duchach
- London's historical attractions (description) - Zabytki Londynu (opis)
- My favourite restaurant - Moja ulubiona restauracja
- An essay on environment - is building highways a chance or a threat? - Esej o środowisku - czy budowa autostrad jest szansą, czy zagrożeniem?
- Teenagers taking up sport professionally - pros and cons. Essay - Nastolatki uprawiające sport profesjonalnie - zalety i wady. Esej
- A couple in love: description of a picture - Para zakochanych: opis obrazka
- First love experience: description of a picture - Pierwsze doświadczenie miłosne: opis obrazka
- E-mail to your future English host family in relation to your arrival for a language course - List do przyszłych angielskich opiekunów w związku z przyjazdem na kurs językowy