A description of your favourite city - Opis twojego ulubionego miasta
JUŻ 9902 WYPRACOWANIA W BAZIE!
Although I have travelled quite a lot and although I have been to many places, I am really not capable of choosing just one place on the planet that could be described as my favourite one and if I were to choose just one, it certainly wouldn't be a city. There are far better places to live, or to spend one’s free time. However, being made to make a choice I would probably risk saying that the city I like the most is the city I live in – Łódź.
On one hand it can be regarded as a filthy, smelly village with no real monuments but on the other hand if you know it well enough you will come to a conclusion that its specific climate, Art Nouveau style and omnipresent historic tenements have made you addicted to it over the years you have been spending wandering around its streets. Surely the city does not stand out from the other big cities in Poland. It is neither the biggest nor the most impressive or the wealthiest but we, dwellers of this city, do have something that no other city in Poland has.
Lodz is famous for its numerous pubs all along the Piotrkowska street that is believed to be one of the longest commercial thoroughfares on our continent. There is a pub every 10 meters and the 'pub part' of Piotrkowska is 4 kilometres long. The prices are not too high there so you can always arrange a meeting with your friends in a place you have never been to before, and still you will easily find someone who will tell you about a pub in the Piotrkowska street you have never heard of.
Another great advantage of this city is the amount of urban greenery. To be honest, I have never in my life been to a city very there would be so many parks, squares, trees and other green spots and furthermore there is no other city in Europe which would be surrounded by such a big forest like Las Łagiewnicki. There are lots of drawbacks of living in this city but I am sure that they are balanced by the benefits of inhabiting this place.
Podobne wypracowania do A description of your favourite city - Opis twojego ulubionego miasta
- How to help protect the environment: description of a picture - Jak pomóc w ochronie środowiska: opis obrazka
- Car accident - description of an accident - Wypadek samochodowy - opis wypadku
- Food and tastes: compare and contrast. Description of a picture - Jedzenie i gusty: zestaw i porównaj. Opis obrazka
- A day of my childhood (story) - Dzień z mojego dzieciństwa (opowiadanie)
- At school: description of a picture - W szkole: opis obrazka
- My favourite music band - Mój ulubiony zespół
- Media in our life: description of a picture - Media w naszym życiu: opis obrazka
- Unexpected meeting. A story - Niespodziewane spotkanie. Opowiadanie
- Commercialised holidays? Are Christmas and Easter commercialised? Essay - Skomercjalizowane święta? Czy Boże Narodzenie i Wielkanoc są skomercjalizowane? Esej
- A formal invitation to a party - Zaproszenie na przyjęcie (formalne)
- Some people treat their pets as members of their family. In your opinion, are such relationships good? - Niektórzy ludzie traktują swoje zwierzęta jak członków rodziny. Twoim zdaniem, czy takie relacje są dobre?
- Description of autumn - Opis jesieni
- Pet - can it be a better friend than a human? (essay) - Zwierzę - czy może być lepszym przyjacielem od człowieka? (esej)
- Description of my mother - Opis mojej mamy
- Description of a bedroom - Opis sypialni
- Description of an adventure (winter holidays) - Opis przygody (ferie zimowe)
- Do you agree or disagree with the statement: 'People pay too much attention to the less important things in life'? (essay) - Czy zgadzasz się ze stwierdzeniem: „Ludzie przywiązują zbyt dużą wagę do kwestii mało istotnych w życiu”? (esej)
- If you could change one important thing about your country, what would you change? (essay) - Gdybyś mógł zmienić jedną istotną rzecz w twoim kraju, co by to było? (esej)
- A person you know is planning to move to your town. What do you think he would like and dislike about living there? (opinion) - Twój znajomy planuje przeprowadzkę do twojego miasteczka. Jak myślisz, co będzie mu się tutaj podobało, a co nie? (opinia)
- Description of a neglected place that could become a tourist attraction - Opis zaniedbanego miejsca, które mogłoby stać się atrakcją turystyczną