A letter about a sports event - List o jakimś wydarzeniu sportowym
JUŻ 9902 WYPRACOWANIA W BAZIE!
I have to tell you about a sports event I have just witnessed. I know that you’re a sports fan and I think that you’ll probably be interested in it.
As you may presume, I’ve attended a football match. It all began at 6 p.m. but I headed for the stadium of Wisła Kraków almost two hours earlier. It takes time to take your seats and therefore it’s unreasonable to come just before the first whistle.
It was a highly-awaited match. It was about to be extraordinary, because Wisła played against Legia Warsaw. These are the best teams in Poland and every year they aspire to win the championship title.
The match turned out to be very exciting. This is not how it usually is. The more important the match, the worse the play, because players are nervous and are not able to show how skilful they are. Today, however, they played excellent. They tried to attack all the time and thanks to it both teams had numerous goal opportunities. Goalkeepers were fantastic, though. They made some spectacular saves and as a result five minutes before the end there was a goalless draw.
Then a funny thing happened. One of Legia’s defenders shot an own goal and Wisła finally defeated Legia. I can’t even express how happy I was. This was one of the best moments in my whole life.
Hope you’ll come to Cracow soon and then we could watch Wisła’s match live. I can assure you this is an ultimate experience. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
- French cafe. Description of a place - Francuska kawiarnia. Opis miejsca
- Leaflet to neighbours - Notatka do sąsiadów
- The importance of spending time together: description of a picture - Znaczenie wspólnego spędzania czasu: opis obrazka
- Sadness: description of a picture - Smutek: opis obrazka
- What should a friendship be like (essay) - Jaka powinna być przyjaźń (esej)
- 'My home is my castle' - an essay - „Mój dom jest moją twierdzą” - esej
- Description of a painting - Opis obrazu
- Story about Christmas – Opowiadanie o świętach Bożego Narodzenia
- We all work or will work with many different kinds of people. In your opinion, what are some important characteristics of a co-worker? - Wszyscy pracujemy albo będziemy pracować z różnymi ludźmi. Jakie są twoim zdaniem cechy dobrego współpracownika?
- A special place I will never forget - Niezwykłe miejsce, którego nigdy nie zapomnę
- A job interview - Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna
- Description of the weather in Poland - Opis pogody w Polsce
- Different aspects of living in the house and in the block of flats (essay) - Różne aspekty mieszkania w domu i w bloku (rozprawka)
- A new restaurant may be built in your neighborhood. Are you for or against? Essay - Nowa restauracja ma zostać wybudowana w twojej okolicy. Jesteś za czy przeciw? Rozprawka
- Christmas traditions in Poland (description) - Tradycje bożonarodzeniowe w Polsce (opis)
- Motherhood and fatherhood: description of a picture - Macierzyństwo i ojcostwo: opis obrazka
- My wardrobe – clothes - Moja szafa – ubrania
- Interesting places in the world (essay) - Ciekawe miejsca na świecie (esej)
- In your opinion, is it better to work in an office or at home? (opinion) - Twoim zdaniem, lepiej pracować w biurze czy z domu? (opinia)
- Description of an animal - description of a lion - Opis zwierzęcia - opis lwa