An essay on environment protection - Esej o ochronie środowiska
JUŻ 9902 WYPRACOWANIA W BAZIE!
- 4914 wypracowanie - Język polski
- 1594 wypracowanie - WOS
- 2021 wypracowanie - Historia
- 787 wypracowanie - Religia
- 528 wypracowanie - Język angielski
- 58 wypracowanie - Język niemiecki
Although from time to time scientists announce that they have found a planet, which is similar to Earth, it is not very likely that we could leave our planet in the near future. There is not any better place to live in our solar system. All of the hypothetical destinations are very far away and moving there is not possible yet. 'Why do we even need to consider such an opportunity?' – you may ask. Our planet is beautiful and leaving it does not sound like a brilliant idea. Probably most of us would never consider living somewhere else. Unfortunately, it may turn out that our preferences will not be the most important factor. The Earth can be so devastated that it will not be a friendly habitat neither for us nor for other creatures.
Along with the development of human societies, we could observe the ongoing destruction of our planet. As a result, the environment has suffered a lot. Our rivers and seas are more contaminated than ever, the air is being polluted heavily and we may soon run out of natural resources. This is only the tip of the iceberg, though. The problems are so severe and there are so many of them that in a few years we might completely destroy nature. This, in turn, can be very harmful for us. It is even hard to predict how many problems our present attitude to environmental protection may cause.
As I have already mentioned, we can enumerate many different examples of nature destruction. All of them are connected with human activity. Our rivers are being contaminated by industrial waste. It results in death of many water creatures. What is more, people suffer from it as well. Numerous diseases are caused due to contaminated water and crops. Finally, this leads to such illnesses as various types of cancer.
Another burning problem is the air pollution. Our factories and cars emit greenhouse gases, which are extremely harmful to people’s health. They also result in the depletion of the ozone layer, which protects us from the sun. The thinner the ozone layer is the more susceptible to skin cancer we are. Furthermore, polluted air affects our lungs and respiratory system. As a result, more and more children suffering from asthma are being born every year.
Some of the examples mentioned above show that the environment can be destroyed in an indirect way. However, this may also happen directly. Cutting down rainforest is a perfect example of the negative impact of man’s actions that aim to destroy nature.
We need to fight against all these negative phenomena if we do not want to search for another place to live. It is essential that every single person feels responsible for the environment. It is not enough to count on world’s leaders, who are often not determined to stop our civilization from destroying our planet. Most of the political summits concerning the matter ended up in failure – the leaders could not reach agreement, which is essential to counteract the effects of the ongoing destruction.
We can protect the environment on our own. Sometimes it is enough to put a little effort into our everyday activities. The easiest way to contribute to our better future is to save energy. We ought to remember about riding a bike, using public transport, turning off the light and the TV set. We should think of how we use water as well. Many of us tend to waste it as it is running down all the time while we are taking a shower or washing the dishes. The best solution is to use energy-saving and water-saving devices like special bulbs, dishwashers, modern washing machines and refrigerators. If you try, it will soon turn out that saving or planet may not be as difficult as you once thought.
Podobne wypracowania do An essay on environment protection - Esej o ochronie środowiska
- Actor and a theatre: description of a picture - Aktor i teatr: opis obrazka
- How does advertisement influence human? - Jak reklama wpływa na człowieka?
- Should we learn foreign languages? (essay) - Czy powinniśmy uczyć się języków obcych? (esej)
- Students should be required to attend classes or they should feel free to choose? What's your opinion? - Studenci powinni być zobligowani do uczestnictwa wykładach czy też mogą wybrać sami? Wyraź swoją opinię
- Job and profession: a musician. Description of a picture - Praca i zawód: muzyk. Opis obrazka
- My summer adventure (story) - Moja wakacyjna przygoda (opowiadanie)
- A person I will never forget - my grandmother (characteristics) - Osoba, której nigdy nie zapomnę - moja babcia (charakterystyka)
- A spooky story - Straszne opowiadanie
- Do you think technology and media have made cultures around the world more similar? How? (opinion) - Czy uważasz, że nowoczesne technologie i media sprawił, że kultury całego świata zaczynają się do siebie upodabniać? Jeśli tak, to w jaki sposób?
- My hobby (description) - Moje hobby (opis)
- A summer job you would like to have - Praca wakacyjna, którą chciałbyś mieć
- Advertisement of a trip - Reklama wycieczki
- Arguments and suffering: being hurt. Description of a picture - Kłótnie i cierpienie: bycie skrzywdzonym. Opis obrazka
- Job interview (marketing specialist) - Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna (specjalista ds. marketingu)
- A guidebook around Cracow (excerpt) – Przewodnik po Krakowie (fragment)
- Description: my best party ever - Opis: moja najlepsza impreza
- Does money make friends or enemies? Justify your opinion - Czy pieniądze przysparzają przyjaciół czy wrogów? Uzasadnij swoją opinię
- Dress up party for children: description of a picture - Bal przebierańców dla dzieci: opis obrazka
- An advert about renting a flat - Ogłoszenie o wynajemie mieszkania
- For a catalogue - description of a hotel - Do folderu - opis hotelu