A summer job you would like to have - Praca wakacyjna, którą chciałbyś mieć
JUŻ 9902 WYPRACOWANIA W BAZIE!
Each of us have dreamed at least once in their live to have a summer job. However, can any job be so desirable to want to spend two months of one’s free time during summer on working instead of sunbathing, swimming and having fun on the beach at the seaside? Many would argue about it but the answer is yes although you have to keep in mind that even a dream job cannot be assumed as a perfect job for everybody, and even a perfect job can become a mundane duty after two months.
What do you associate with the term 'summer job'? The first though is becoming a barman. It sounds really seducing but it is a chore indeed. It has really more drawbacks than benefits. You have to prepare your dive before the first guests come. You have to stay to late night and sometimes to early morning in order to wait for the clients to leave and in order to clean after them. It is really no fun and even if you are given some tips you have to share them with all the coworkers and you will certainly not earn too much.
The other common holiday job for students is working at the production line. It is more than a nightmare. If you do not have to you should not try it at all. The remuneration is poor and you will feel everyday as if you have thrown 10 tons of coal. Moreover you have to work in shifts so actually you never know whether you will be capable of meet your friends the next week or not because of having to work at night.
Is there a dream summer job at all? Of course there is one. If you have enough luck you will be offered to test the wear of sun loungers at a sunny beach somewhere on the Bahamas and this what I actually dream of. I dream to lay on a lounger, listen to sea waves and sunbath but to be paid for it at the same time. I am quite sure somebody has to test them so this year during holidays I will search for this job in the Internet to get it!
- How does advertisement influence human? - Jak reklama wpływa na człowieka?
- Should we learn foreign languages? (essay) - Czy powinniśmy uczyć się języków obcych? (esej)
- Students should be required to attend classes or they should feel free to choose? What's your opinion? - Studenci powinni być zobligowani do uczestnictwa wykładach czy też mogą wybrać sami? Wyraź swoją opinię
- Job and profession: a musician. Description of a picture - Praca i zawód: muzyk. Opis obrazka
- My summer adventure (story) - Moja wakacyjna przygoda (opowiadanie)
- A person I will never forget - my grandmother (characteristics) - Osoba, której nigdy nie zapomnę - moja babcia (charakterystyka)
- A spooky story - Straszne opowiadanie
- Do you think technology and media have made cultures around the world more similar? How? (opinion) - Czy uważasz, że nowoczesne technologie i media sprawił, że kultury całego świata zaczynają się do siebie upodabniać? Jeśli tak, to w jaki sposób?
- My hobby (description) - Moje hobby (opis)
- An essay on environment protection - Esej o ochronie środowiska
- Advertisement of a trip - Reklama wycieczki
- Arguments and suffering: being hurt. Description of a picture - Kłótnie i cierpienie: bycie skrzywdzonym. Opis obrazka
- Job interview (marketing specialist) - Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna (specjalista ds. marketingu)
- A guidebook around Cracow (excerpt) – Przewodnik po Krakowie (fragment)
- Description: my best party ever - Opis: moja najlepsza impreza
- Does money make friends or enemies? Justify your opinion - Czy pieniądze przysparzają przyjaciół czy wrogów? Uzasadnij swoją opinię
- Dress up party for children: description of a picture - Bal przebierańców dla dzieci: opis obrazka
- An advert about renting a flat - Ogłoszenie o wynajemie mieszkania
- For a catalogue - description of a hotel - Do folderu - opis hotelu
- Description of a woman - Opis kobiety