My favourite pet - Mój ulubiony zwierzak
Many people keep pets in their houses. Some of them love turtles, rats or lizards. Others prefer more sociable ones, like cats or dogs. Beyond any doubt, I am among those who like being given some affection by their pet. I know that because I have owned a turtle for many years and there has not been any bond between us. I could not play with her and I am pretty sure that she has been afraid of me all the time.
A few years ago my parents bought a cat. I fell in love with him from the very beginning. He was still a kitten when I saw him for the first time and I have to admit that he was adorable. Since then I have had four cats. Unfortunately, only the first one is still alive. Nevertheless, I can say it without hesitation – cats are my favourite pets.
Throughout all those years I could observe the way cats behave – how they play, hunt, clean their furs and adore me as well. From my point of view, these are really amazing animals. You will love them at first sight. Newborn ones are so cute that you can spend many hours watching them and you cannot help it. This is really an unforgettable experience. There are no other animals, which can be so funny while playing with wool or chasing a fake mouse. Many of my friends, especially female ones, are of the opinion...
- Write a letter to a language school abroad to get more information about a course - Napisz list do zagranicznej szkoły językowej, żeby uzyskać dodatkowe informacje na temat kursu
- What are some important qualities of a good boss? Use specific details and examples (essay) - Jakie cechy powinien posiadać dobry szef? Użyj szczegółów i przykładów (esej)
- Sport - doping in sport. Has sport become a drug-related business, concentrated on money? True or false? - Sport - doping w sporcie. Sport jako biznes związany z narkotykami i pieniędzmi? Prawda czy fałsz?
- Write a letter to your friend from Scotland and tell him how you avoided an accident in mountains - Napisz list do kolegi ze Szkocji o tym, jak udało ci uniknąć wypadku w górach
- John's big day (story) - Wielki dzień Jasia (opowiadanie)
- Childhood: description of a picture - Dzieciństwo: opis obrazka
- A letter to a newspaper in reference to the article - List do gazety w odpowiedzi na artykuł
- Innocent pleasures: description of a picture - Niewinne przyjemności: opis obrazka
- Easter wishes for a postcard - Życzenia Wielkanocne na kartkę świąteczną
- Letter of application for a job - tourist guide - List motywacyjny - przewodnik
- Children and their dreams: description of a picture - Dzieci i ich marzenia: opis obrazka
- Different kinds of friendship: compare and contrast. Description of a picture - Różne rodzaje przyjaźni: zestaw i porównaj. Opis obrazka
- Description of winter - Opis zimy
- Description of Halloween - Opis Halloween
- A report for the sports club - Raport dla klubu sportowego
- Following news - do we need newspapers, TV and radio at the same time? - Śledzenie wiadomości - czy potrzebujemy jednocześnie gazet, telewizji i radia?
- What can you do for your planet? - Co możesz zrobić dla planety?
- The pros and cons of working as a doctor - Plusy i minusy bycia lekarzem
- My home in the future (description) - Mój dom w przyszłości (opis)
- Condolences - Kondolencje