The pros and cons of working as a doctor - Plusy i minusy bycia lekarzem
JUŻ 9902 WYPRACOWANIA W BAZIE!
- 4914 wypracowanie - Język polski
- 1594 wypracowanie - WOS
- 2021 wypracowanie - Historia
- 787 wypracowanie - Religia
- 528 wypracowanie - Język angielski
- 58 wypracowanie - Język niemiecki
They are frequently being portrayed in movies and TV series. Millions of people are interested in their work. Women, impressed with their knowledge and aware of how prestigious their profession is, constantly dream of dating them. Parents are proud if their child becomes one. Have you already guessed who I am talking about? You are right – all the previous sentences concern doctors.
Many of us would probably like to be in their place. Even though just a few years ago doctors in Poland could complain, especially about their salaries and working hours, their situation is much different now. Doctors in hospitals can earn more than lawyers nowadays. Needless to say that one can also work at home, being paid even better than in hospital. The effects of it are obvious. Doctors can afford to obtain various things, which are not available for an average person. The vast majority of them live in their own houses and not in blocks of flats. They can afford to buy expensive furniture, the best cars and spend holidays in the most desirable holiday destinations. To make a long story short – most of them do not have to save money.
From a man’s point of view, one may notice that women are incredibly attracted to doctors. There are some friends of mine who study medicine and they assure me that women seem to be impressed with such news. Therefore, while getting to know a girl, they always mention this fact to boost their own chances. Their opinion is not isolated. Many of my female friends admit that that they would love to date a doctor and finally become his wife. For male doctors, this may be regarded as a subsequent advantage of their work – not only do they earn much but they are also more successful with women than other men.
What is more, this is also a highly prestigious occupation. Parents take pride in their children who are doctors. If you become one, you will probably be respected. This is not only because of an incredible knowledge that is needed to become a doctor or their material status. One of the main causes is that the work rests on treating others, sometimes involves saving people’s lives as well. If we agree that there is nothing more precious than life, it seems obvious why this profession is so prestigious.
Considering what have already been said, we may have an impression that there is nothing unpleasant connected with working as a doctor. This is not true, though. First of all, we ought to remember that there are different kinds of doctors. Some of them, e.g. surgeons, experience many difficulties in their work. The fact is, that this is a very stressful occupation, since it depends on you whether your patient dies or ends up alive. That is why alcohol abuse is so common among surgeons.
Furthermore, in hospitals doctors have to work very long hours. They are often extremely tired, since they are often required to be available during the whole day. As a result, they are worn out and cannot enjoy their family life. It may also seriously affect their health and it shows how demanding this work is.
As we can see, doctor’s life is not as careless as we might have thought. When you earn much and your work is being appreciated, everything is great. However, not all the patients are able to recover or get by and from time to time you have to deal with somebody’s incurable illness or even death. Doctors experience their impotence quite often. This shows that even a great job might have some drawbacks.
Podobne wypracowania do The pros and cons of working as a doctor - Plusy i minusy bycia lekarzem
- Easter wishes for a postcard - Życzenia Wielkanocne na kartkę świąteczną
- Letter of application for a job - tourist guide - List motywacyjny - przewodnik
- My favourite pet - Mój ulubiony zwierzak
- Children and their dreams: description of a picture - Dzieci i ich marzenia: opis obrazka
- Different kinds of friendship: compare and contrast. Description of a picture - Różne rodzaje przyjaźni: zestaw i porównaj. Opis obrazka
- Description of winter - Opis zimy
- Description of Halloween - Opis Halloween
- A report for the sports club - Raport dla klubu sportowego
- Following news - do we need newspapers, TV and radio at the same time? - Śledzenie wiadomości - czy potrzebujemy jednocześnie gazet, telewizji i radia?
- What can you do for your planet? - Co możesz zrobić dla planety?
- My home in the future (description) - Mój dom w przyszłości (opis)
- Condolences - Kondolencje
- Write a letter to a chosen university in Great Britain justifying why you chose this university for your further education - Napisz list do wybranego wniwersytetu w Wielkiej Brytanii uzasadniający wybór tej uczelni na miejsce studiów
- The special day to remember: description of a picture - Ten wyjątkowy dzień do zapamiętania: opis obrazka
- Growing up in a big city or countryside - what's better for children? Essay - Dorastanie w dużym mieście czy na wsi - co jest lepsze dla dzieci? Rozprawka
- Description of a film character - Opis bohatera filmowego
- Job and profession: a painter. Description of a picture - Praca i zawód: malarz. Opis obrazka
- Description of a dream. My dream - Opis snu. Mój sen
- Letter of application - List motywacyjny
- Global problems and issues: obesity. Description of a picture - Światowe problemy i kwestie: otyłość. Opis obrazka