An introduction letter to a English penfriend - List o sobie do korespondencyjnego przyjaciela
JUŻ 9902 WYPRACOWANIA W BAZIE!
I came across your address in Internet while searching for a penfriend. My name is XXX and I am from the centre of Poland – Lodz. It is quite possible you have never heard of this city, although it is the second biggest one in Poland. It does not stand out from the other towns in Poland though. It is as normal and ordinary that one could say it is annoyingly boring. I am 18 and I am going to take the maturity exam this year so learning is what I am occupied the most with. I will attach a photo so that you will know how I look like.
I would like to tell you something about my country that is underestimated by Poles themselves but I do think it is one of the most beautiful and diversified countries in the world. We have access to the Baltic Sea. It is maybe not that warm as the Mediterranean but the water is clean and the beaches stretch out along the northern border. There are also picturesque lakes in the north-eastern part of the country. They so amazing that they are placed on the UNESCO list. As you probably know Warsaw is the capital. It has ca 2 million inhabitants and there is the highest building of Poland which is called Palace of Culture and Science. What is really interesting is the fact that the very city was razed to the ground after World War II but now it looks like it has never been levelled. The second famous city is Cracow – the previous capital. There are lots of legends regarding this city that I could tell you if want in the next letter. The snap is that the dwellers of Cracow and Warsaw do not have a liking for each other to such a degree that hundreds of jokes about them emerged.
Tell me something about your country and about yourself. This letter is not very long in order not to discourage you from reading it to the very end but I promise that the next one will be much longer.
Podobne wypracowania do An introduction letter to a English penfriend - List o sobie do korespondencyjnego przyjaciela
- A move: description of a picture - Przeprowadzka: opis obrazka
- Home sweet home - Wszędzie dobrze, ale w domu najlepiej
- Neighbours are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualities of a good neighbour? (opinion) - Sąsiedzi to ludzie, którzy żyją obok nas. Jakie są twoim zdaniem cechy dobrego sąsiada? (opinia)
- Description of a monster - Opis potwora
- References (an example) - Referencje (przykładowe)
- AIDS - the plague of our times (essay) - AIDS - zaraza naszych czasów (esej)
- Terrorism - the greates thread of our times. Essay - Terroryzm - największe zagrożenie naszych czasów. Esej
- Learning is fun: description of a picture - Uczenie się jest fajne: opis obrazka
- Letter of application for a waiter/ waitress - List motywacyjny - barman/ barmanka
- Description of a trip - Opis wycieczki
- Reference letter - computer scientist - List motywacyjny - informatyk
- Description of an item - Opis przedmiotu
- Advantages and disadvantages of the Internet (essay) - Zalety i wady Internetu (rozprawka)
- Teenagers and their problems with personality (article) - Nastolatki i ich problemy z osobowością (artykuł)
- What will the world be like in 100 years? - Jak będzie wyglądał świat za 100 lat?
- Write a letter to language school in Brighton and ask about English classes - Napisz list do szkoły językowej w Brighton, w którym poprosisz o informacje na temat kursów języka angielskiego
- In danger: description of a picture - W niebezpieczeństwe: opis obrazka
- A souvenir - description of a thing - Pamiątka - opis rzeczy
- A description of your city - Opis twojego miasta
- Description of a sport - Opis sportu