Studying abroad, for example in England - for or against? (essay) - Nauka zagranicą, na przykład w Anglii - za czy przeciw? (esej)
JUŻ 9902 WYPRACOWANIA W BAZIE!
Since Poland joined European Union the borders to a better world are opened. We are capable of choosing the place we want to inhabit, where we want to live or continue our education. Almost everyone thinks sometimes about leaving Poland in order to increase their financial status. Some of the people come back, the others stay abroad forever. Due to the tendency to globalize and unite we ought to learn foreign languages that have to be used somewhere.
Making a decision concerning learning abroad is a really difficult task to do. Each action has both advantages and disadvantages. At the first glance we are offered huge possibilities. We are able to become acquainted with foreign culture and habits. One can improve their language skills while being in other countries as well as form friendships.
Graduating from a school that is abroad we are more likely to get a job in that country. It is easier to find own place in such a situation. Learning in such conditions may be even more fascinating, challenging and gives the opportunity to learn not only the culture of the country we are currently inhabiting but also the culture of students coming from all over the world.
Despite all the benefits this idea is often rejected. The amount of work and challenges can be threatening. One can take up learning in many countries, however, choosing the right one is more than difficult. The school should guarantee a good level of teaching. But we do have to demonstrate our language skills. This knowledge will be checked and verified. One has to deal with dozens of documents to be prepared and costs to be covered. Such a trip is a great expanse as the scholarship is often not sufficient to pay for accommodation and food.
To sum up the result of taking up education in another country is not only broadening the general knowledge but also acquiring experiences and making the language more fluent. One becomes more self-confident. Learning abroad is a great adventure but also hard work at the very same time. It is a challenge for everyone to make such a decision and not to regret it in the future.
- My ideal life (description) - Moje wymarzone życie (opis)
- A letter to an English friend who is coming to Poland - List do przyjaciela z Anglii, który przyjeżdża do Polski
- Smoking in public places - for or against? (opinion) - Palenie w miejscach publicznych - za czy przeciw? (opinia)
- Thanks to microwaves and fast food restaurants, food has become easier to prepare. Do you think it's beneficial to society? (opinion) - Dzięki mikrofalówkom i barom fast food jedzenie stało się łatwiejsze do zrobienia. Czy to dobre dla ludzi? (opinia)
- You're on a sport camp. Write a postcard to a friend from England - Przebywasz na obozie sportowym. Napisz pocztówkę do znajomego z Anglii
- The influence of human on environment - do we destroy the Earth or make it a better place to live? - Wpływ ludzkości na środowisko - czy niszczymy Ziemię, czy czynimy ją lepszym miejscem do życia?
- My family today and in the past (comparison) - Moja rodzina dziś a kiedyś (porównanie)
- A terrible day at school - Straszny dzień w szkole
- Tabloid journalism - tabloids. Should they pay less attention to celebrities' lives? Essay - Dziennikarstwo brukowe - brukowce. Czy powinny przywiązywać mniej uwagi do życia gwiazd? Esej
- Famous traditions in England (description) - Znane zwyczaje w Anglii (opis)
- Easter traditions - Tradycje Wielkanoce
- Description of a board game - Opis gry planszowej
- Holiday destinations: compare and contrast. Description of a picture - Miejsca wakacyjnych wyjazdów: zestaw i porównaj. Opis obrazka
- Travelling by plane or by train? Opinion - Podróżowanie samolotem czy pociągiem? Opinia
- Description of a park - Opis parku
- What are some important qualities of a good school teacher? (characteristics) - Jakie są najbardziej istotne cechy dobrego nauczyciela? (charakterystyka)
- Extreme sports and hobbies: description of a picture - Sporty i hobby ekstremalne: opis obrazka
- A story about a walk in the mountains - a story about a bear - Opowiadanie o wyprawie w góry - opowiadanie o niedźwiedziu
- Different lifestyles: compare and contrast. Description of a picture - Różne style życia: zestaw i porównaj. Opis obrazka
- Letter to a friend - Christmas wishes - List do przyjaciela - życzenia bożonarodzeniowe