My ideal life (description) - Moje wymarzone życie (opis)
JUŻ 9902 WYPRACOWANIA W BAZIE!
I used to have a beautiful dream. It began just like the majority of my recent dreams. I attended the university, however I did not fear this time of any test or exam. I was dressed really elegantly and it was a briefcase that I was holding in my hand. It turned out that I was supposed to defend my thesis. I do not remember the defence itself but I left the room with a smile from ear to ear. I passed it as well as the rest of my acquaintances from the University so we decided to go to a pub to celebrate our success.
After coming back home, I lied down on the sofa to rest a little bit after such an exhausting a day. Suddenly my telephone rang. It was my chosen one who wanted to inform he defended his thesis as well. I was feeling happiness and I was proud both of him and of myself. He said also that he was proposed a good job so I came to him in order to congratulate him. We decided to have a dinner in a restaurant being so happy that things turned out so well. To my great surprise my boyfriend proposed to me and I even more delighted accepted his proposal. He asked me to move in to him. That was a great step towards maturity - I nodded speechlessly.
After a few days we had to move to other city where my fiancée was about to work. We were both excited and we fixed the formalities in a rush. Than my phone rang suddenly for the second time. I was made a proposal of a well-paid job in the city I was about to leave. I rejected the offer after a while. I did not know what to think about it… Such a chance but I had to reject it in order to be at my fiancée’s side. After we moved to the other city I began my search for a job. It turned out that there is a branch office of the firm that wanted to hire me.
I felt delighted and happy. I was healthy, my love was requited and I was offered the job of my dreams. When my father was about to lead me to the altar, my alarm clock spoiled my ideal life and woke me up. I do hope my life will be as perfect as in my dream…
Podobne wypracowania do My ideal life (description) - Moje wymarzone życie (opis)
- Alice in Wonderland - the strangest adventure that happened to her (story) - Alicja w Krainie Czarów - najdziwniejsza przygoda, jaka ją spotkała (opowiadanie)
- Sport or science? Courts or libraries? What should universities invest in? Essay - Sport czy nauka? Korty czy biblioteki? W co powinny inwestować uniwersytety? Esej
- An E-mail to a famous person for an interview - E-mail do sławnej osoby z prośbą o wywiad
- A story about an accident on the road - Opowiadanie o wypadku drogowym
- Description of dream winter break - Opis wymarzonych ferii
- Women's rights, human rights: description of a picture - Prawa kobiet, prawa człowieka: opis obrazka
- My honeymoon - description – Mój miesiąc miodowy - opis
- Review of a display - critical review - Recenzja z wystawy - recenzja krytyczna
- Cloning - advantages and disadvantages (essay) - Klonowanie - zalety i wady (rozprawka)
- Theatre play review - Recenzja sztuki teatralnej
- A letter to an English friend who is coming to Poland - List do przyjaciela z Anglii, który przyjeżdża do Polski
- Smoking in public places - for or against? (opinion) - Palenie w miejscach publicznych - za czy przeciw? (opinia)
- Thanks to microwaves and fast food restaurants, food has become easier to prepare. Do you think it's beneficial to society? (opinion) - Dzięki mikrofalówkom i barom fast food jedzenie stało się łatwiejsze do zrobienia. Czy to dobre dla ludzi? (opinia)
- You're on a sport camp. Write a postcard to a friend from England - Przebywasz na obozie sportowym. Napisz pocztówkę do znajomego z Anglii
- The influence of human on environment - do we destroy the Earth or make it a better place to live? - Wpływ ludzkości na środowisko - czy niszczymy Ziemię, czy czynimy ją lepszym miejscem do życia?
- My family today and in the past (comparison) - Moja rodzina dziś a kiedyś (porównanie)
- A terrible day at school - Straszny dzień w szkole
- Tabloid journalism - tabloids. Should they pay less attention to celebrities' lives? Essay - Dziennikarstwo brukowe - brukowce. Czy powinny przywiązywać mniej uwagi do życia gwiazd? Esej
- Famous traditions in England (description) - Znane zwyczaje w Anglii (opis)
- Studying abroad, for example in England - for or against? (essay) - Nauka zagranicą, na przykład w Anglii - za czy przeciw? (esej)