A story about an accident on the road - Opowiadanie o wypadku drogowym
JUŻ 9902 WYPRACOWANIA W BAZIE!
It was a beautiful but frosty morning. I left my warm, cosy room in order to walk my dog that was barking and whimpering at the same time for about an hour till I eventually decided to enter this land of cold chill that was awaiting me outside. As I had not been to the park for a pretty long period of time, I decided to see if nothing changed since I was there last time. I was whistling in a jolly way while approaching a bench on which I decided to rest for a while.
However short is the way to the park from my house it is led next to a busy road. I was coming closer and closer to the bench not thinking a lot about what was happening around me but rather daydreaming. Suddenly I heard a loud thud and a female voice to scream. I turned back nervously and a terrible sight met my eyes: an elderly women was lying on the road and just in front of her a car stood with its hood dented. My heart began to thud and I realized what had happened: the lady had knocked down by the car but what is more the accident occurred on a zebra crossing. I run to see if I could help in any way. The cars were standing still and everything seemed to come to a standstill. I bent over to lady to check whether she was breathing – hopefully she was. I shouted that she had been alive.
The driver left his car being now a little bit less pale than before. The police and an ambulance came astonishingly quick. The lady was carried on a stretcher to the ambulance and the ambulance left with its siren on. The police questioned the driver and witnesses. I did not see the whole event so I began to wander off in a slow manner. It might have been a usual morning like many others in my life but for this women it could have been the last morning of her live. I think she is alright now as I see her every now and than. However, she seems to be afraid of crossing the street and does it as rarely as it is only possible.
Podobne wypracowania do A story about an accident on the road - Opowiadanie o wypadku drogowym
- The most inspiring experience of my life - Najbardziej inspirujące doświadczenie mojego życia
- An advert about a job as a waitress (I am looking for a job as a waitress) - Ogłoszenie o pracę jako kelnerka (szukam pracy jako kelnerka)
- Friendship or love is the most important in life? (essay) - Przyjaźń czy miłość jest najważniejsza w życiu?
- Should supermarkets be closed on Sundays? (essay) - Czy supermarkety (sklepy) powinny być nieczynne w niedzielę? (rozprawka)
- Live and let live - the issue of tolerance – Żyj i pozwól żyć innym – problem tolerancji
- A letter of complaint about the food and service in a restaurant - List ze skargą na jedzenie i obsługę w restauracji
- English - passport to the future (essay) - Angielski - paszport do przyszłości (esej)
- Alice in Wonderland - the strangest adventure that happened to her (story) - Alicja w Krainie Czarów - najdziwniejsza przygoda, jaka ją spotkała (opowiadanie)
- Sport or science? Courts or libraries? What should universities invest in? Essay - Sport czy nauka? Korty czy biblioteki? W co powinny inwestować uniwersytety? Esej
- An E-mail to a famous person for an interview - E-mail do sławnej osoby z prośbą o wywiad
- Description of dream winter break - Opis wymarzonych ferii
- Women's rights, human rights: description of a picture - Prawa kobiet, prawa człowieka: opis obrazka
- My honeymoon - description – Mój miesiąc miodowy - opis
- Review of a display - critical review - Recenzja z wystawy - recenzja krytyczna
- Cloning - advantages and disadvantages (essay) - Klonowanie - zalety i wady (rozprawka)
- Theatre play review - Recenzja sztuki teatralnej
- My ideal life (description) - Moje wymarzone życie (opis)
- A letter to an English friend who is coming to Poland - List do przyjaciela z Anglii, który przyjeżdża do Polski
- Smoking in public places - for or against? (opinion) - Palenie w miejscach publicznych - za czy przeciw? (opinia)
- Thanks to microwaves and fast food restaurants, food has become easier to prepare. Do you think it's beneficial to society? (opinion) - Dzięki mikrofalówkom i barom fast food jedzenie stało się łatwiejsze do zrobienia. Czy to dobre dla ludzi? (opinia)