Friendship or love is the most important in life? (essay) - Przyjaźń czy miłość jest najważniejsza w życiu?
JUŻ 9902 WYPRACOWANIA W BAZIE!
What is friendship? According to me it is a feeling that ties someone with the other persons and that is based on kindness, honesty and trust. You can rely always on your friend. Friendship is selfless, lifelong, real, responsible and sincere. It is a very special feeling as it emerges from our minds. It is like a bridge linking two banks of the river. It is created on the basis of understanding in a conscious way. Friendship is such a relation that ties but does not hinder.
It is said that friendship is like money – one can relatively easy gain it, however it is very likely to be lost. After acquiring a friend one has to care for him and nurture this feeling.
What is love then? Love is the greatest force known to human beings – it is not to be described by words. It can be both the cause of the greatest pain and suffering and of the greatest joys. One cannot feel real happiness without love. There are many kinds of it – parental love, platonic love, love for somebody, however it is always kind of attachment to somebody, cherishing, a feeling that is ardent and sincere. It is a feeling that makes someone be more willing to give, than to receive.
But which of these two feelings is of bigger importance?
Should you measure by the depth of the feeling, its power, influence - than love would be the most important feeling one would not be able to survive without. However, it is said that love links hearts, and friendship ties minds.
Friendship is likely to exist with no love but a real love is the opposite. It cannot exist without that link of minds. People would last connected by friendship, they would be linked by mutual respect, kindness and devotion. Although there would be no love between the friends, the friendship would last. On the other hand love requires friendship to be lasting. Love without friendship is not love but simple and common infatuation that is worthless in comparison to being friends
- Security or freedom and independence? Essay - Bezpieczeństwo czy wolność i niezależność? Esej
- When I was a child... Adventures and memories - Kiedy byłem dzieckiem... Przygody i wspomnienia
- Advantages and disadvantages of life on retirement
- Exchange students are going back home soon. Build a questionnaire for the purpose of gathering information about their stay in Poland - Uczniowie wymiany wkrótce wracają do domu. Napisz ankietę, by zebrać informacje o ich pobycie w Polsce
- My dream job (description) - Moja wymarzona praca (opis)
- Sunset years and being retired: description of a picture - Jesień życia i bycie na emeryturze: opis obrazka
- Description of an invention – Opis wynalazku
- Everyday activities (description) - Codzienne czynności (opis)
- The most inspiring experience of my life - Najbardziej inspirujące doświadczenie mojego życia
- An advert about a job as a waitress (I am looking for a job as a waitress) - Ogłoszenie o pracę jako kelnerka (szukam pracy jako kelnerka)
- Should supermarkets be closed on Sundays? (essay) - Czy supermarkety (sklepy) powinny być nieczynne w niedzielę? (rozprawka)
- Live and let live - the issue of tolerance – Żyj i pozwól żyć innym – problem tolerancji
- A letter of complaint about the food and service in a restaurant - List ze skargą na jedzenie i obsługę w restauracji
- English - passport to the future (essay) - Angielski - paszport do przyszłości (esej)
- Alice in Wonderland - the strangest adventure that happened to her (story) - Alicja w Krainie Czarów - najdziwniejsza przygoda, jaka ją spotkała (opowiadanie)
- Sport or science? Courts or libraries? What should universities invest in? Essay - Sport czy nauka? Korty czy biblioteki? W co powinny inwestować uniwersytety? Esej
- An E-mail to a famous person for an interview - E-mail do sławnej osoby z prośbą o wywiad
- A story about an accident on the road - Opowiadanie o wypadku drogowym
- Description of dream winter break - Opis wymarzonych ferii
- Women's rights, human rights: description of a picture - Prawa kobiet, prawa człowieka: opis obrazka