Description of a friend - Opis przyjaciela
JUŻ 9902 WYPRACOWANIA W BAZIE!
A friend is the most important person. Thanks to him we do not feel lonely and worthless. Confidence in each other and honesty are the basis of a true friendship. There is even a saying: 'a friend in need is a friend indeed'. It is true as a real friendship survives centuries.
I have many friends but it is Kate who is the best friend of mine. I got to know her in the secondary school. She is a short, dainty brunette having long hair, green eyes and a smile from ear to ear. She has full lips, round cheeks and a fringe that makes her look thoughtful. She wears casual clothes; usually jeans and a T-shirt. Kate is really helpful. When I have any problem thanks to her it is solved in a minute. We are both intelligent and we complement each other. It is due to the fact that she is rather a humanist and I prefer science.
She is always sincere and cheerful, which makes people around her laugh. It is impossible for us to be bored when we are together. We have a dozen of common topic so we can enjoy talking for hours. I know that when I am depressed I can always call her and she will comfort me and she will have me back on my feet. She really enjoys shopping, swimming and playing computer. However, our common interest is travelling and music.
We differ a bit but is not a problem. I am a realist, whereas Kate is an optimist. Thanks to her I never give up, even in the most difficult situations. Our motto is 'friendship can last forever'. We obey it and we are happy with every moment we can spend together. Our friendship is based on mutual trust that is why we do not quarrel at all. We are not possessive or envious of each other’s successes. We can understand each other with no words so I do hope we will be friends for many years.
- Easter wishes - Życzenia Wielkanocne
- Description of my window view - Widok z mojego okna. Opis
- Dog as a man’s friend (essay) - Pies jako przyjaciel człowieka (rozprawka)
- Influence of advertisement - are you under the influence of advertisement? - Wpływ reklamy - czy ulegasz wpływowi reklamy?
- A letter of request about taking care of your apartment when you are away - List z prośbą o zaopiekowanie się mieszkaniem pod twoją nieobecność
- Script of a TV advertisement - Scenariusz reklamy telewizyjnej
- A valentine - Walentynka
- 'When one door closes, another one opens' - a story - „Kiedy Bóg drzwi zamyka, to otwiera okno” - opowiadanie
- Letter to a friend - birthday wishes - List do przyjaciela - życzenia urodzinowe
- Description of winter break - Opis ferii
- Mass media - a meaning of media - Mass media - znaczenie mediów
- Memories of the past: description of a picture - Wspomnienia przeszłości: opis obrazka
- A report for the school about its safety level - Raport dla szkoły o jej poziomie bezpieczeństwa
- Story about the best day at school - Opowiadanie o najlepszym dniu w szkole
- A letter in response to an advertisement (flat to sell in London) - List w odpowiedzi na ogłoszenie (mieszkanie w Londynie na sprzedaż)
- Do you think it's terrible to be a grown up? Would you like to be a child again? (opinion) - Myślisz, że to takie straszne dorosnąć? Czy chciałbyś znów być dzieckiem? (opinia)
- Is life better in a large city or in a small town? Provide reasons and examples (essay) - Lepiej żyje się w małym czy dużym mieście? Podaj przyczyny i przykłady (esej)
- Happiness and joy: description of a picture - Szczęście i radość: opis obrazka
- Teenagers, young and crazy: description of a picture - Nastolatki, młodzi i szaleni: opis obrazka
- A letter of thanks to an English friend you recently stayed with - List z podziękowaniami do przyjaciela z Anglii, u którego ostatnio się zatrzymałeś