A letter of thanks to an English friend you recently stayed with - List z podziękowaniami do przyjaciela z Anglii, u którego ostatnio się zatrzymałeś
JUŻ 9902 WYPRACOWANIA W BAZIE!
I am glad I have once come across you address in the Internet, as the stay by you in England was a really fascinating adventure for me and I will remember it forever. I have always dreamed about going to England but unfortunately I was never able to afford it because of high costs of accommodation and thanks to you this problem disappeared. I am highly thankful and I do appreciate your hospitality.
The time I spent by you was really like a dream. I love travelling and exploring new countries, however I have never before been to England. It is a place so much different from what I was used to see around me in the city I dwell. It was also a great experience to become familiar with your eating habits, culture and left-hand traffic. It took me a week to get used to it and now when I am back in Poland I needed another one to get back used to the right-hand one.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to see the biggest metropolis in Europe. I did not assume that London is that big. It was great pleasure to wander around this city with you as I would not know where to go, and you were a perfect tourist guide.
Your family was so kind to me as well. I really miss your parents and sister as they treated me as a member of your family. I would like to return the favour and invite you to Poland. I will show you Warsaw and Cracow, however there is lots more to see in my country. I hope you will accept my invitation. I will ask my parents if it will be any problem if you come with your sister and if not I will invite you both. What do you think about this idea?
It was a great pleasure to visit your country and to meet you personally. Thanks a lot for what you and your family have done for me. I will keep these wonderful moment in my heart for a very long time.
Greetings for the whole family of yours.
Podobne wypracowania do A letter of thanks to an English friend you recently stayed with - List z podziękowaniami do przyjaciela z Anglii, u którego ostatnio się zatrzymałeś
- Description of a friend - Opis przyjaciela
- Mass media - a meaning of media - Mass media - znaczenie mediów
- Memories of the past: description of a picture - Wspomnienia przeszłości: opis obrazka
- A report for the school about its safety level - Raport dla szkoły o jej poziomie bezpieczeństwa
- Story about the best day at school - Opowiadanie o najlepszym dniu w szkole
- A letter in response to an advertisement (flat to sell in London) - List w odpowiedzi na ogłoszenie (mieszkanie w Londynie na sprzedaż)
- Do you think it's terrible to be a grown up? Would you like to be a child again? (opinion) - Myślisz, że to takie straszne dorosnąć? Czy chciałbyś znów być dzieckiem? (opinia)
- Is life better in a large city or in a small town? Provide reasons and examples (essay) - Lepiej żyje się w małym czy dużym mieście? Podaj przyczyny i przykłady (esej)
- Happiness and joy: description of a picture - Szczęście i radość: opis obrazka
- Teenagers, young and crazy: description of a picture - Nastolatki, młodzi i szaleni: opis obrazka
- Past and present: description of a picture - Przeszłość i teraźniejszość: opis obrazka
- Description of an extreme sport - Opis sportu ekstremalnego
- Tourist attractions in Poland - Atrakcje turystyczne w Polsce
- You bought a computer in a second-hand shop. After half a year it turns out that it has broken. Write a letter to the shop owner - Kupiłeś w komisie zestaw komputerowy. Po pół roku okazało się, że się zepsuł. Napisz list do właściciela komisu
- A review from an exhibition - Recenzja z wystawy
- Anniversary wishes (letter, greeting card) - Życzenia z okazji rocznicy (list, kartka okolicznościowa)
- Description of Warsaw - Opis Warszawy
- A description of your dream school - Opis twojej wymarzonej szkoły
- What invention do people find most important? (essay) - Które odkryć jest dla ludzi najważniejsze? (esej)
- The most interesting love story you know - Najciekawsza historia miłosna, jaką znasz