A letter to an English friend in which you recommend places worth visiting in Poland - List do przyjaciela z Anglii, w którym polecasz mu miejsca warte odwiedzenia w Polsce
JUŻ 9902 WYPRACOWANIA W BAZIE!
I am glad to hear that your classmates have decided to visit Poland this holiday. I think that they won’t be disappointed. There are really many beautiful places in my country. A good tour guide may be needed though.
As far as I am concerned, I can recommend some destinations as I know a few places that are worth visiting. Have you ever heard of Cracow? It’s very popular with British at the moment. I can assure you that this is one of the most amazing cities you’ve ever been to and if your friends decide to come there they will definitely not be disappointed.
First and foremost, there is the second biggest medieval market square in Europe. Last year the organisation of American architects announced that this is the best public space in the world. Everything there looks absolutely amazing. What is more, one can meet thousands of people from around the world because Cracow is extremely popular among tourist, not only British ones.
Furthermore, they can visit Wawel Castle – the former residence of Polish kings which is situated very close to the Market Square. It has just been restored and is very impressive, believe me.
Last but not least, Cracow is known for its nightlife. I’m really not exaggerating. There are dozens of pubs and clubs in the city centre, very close to each other. Your friends can visit them and party till the break of dawn. Especially that all these places are almost always full of people.
I don’t know whether I convinced you. You may tell your friends that they will regret it if they don’t take a Cracow-bound plane. I suppose that if they come they will have the best holidays in their lives.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
- Reference letter - computer scientist - List motywacyjny - informatyk
- Description of an item - Opis przedmiotu
- Advantages and disadvantages of the Internet (essay) - Zalety i wady Internetu (rozprawka)
- Teenagers and their problems with personality (article) - Nastolatki i ich problemy z osobowością (artykuł)
- What will the world be like in 100 years? - Jak będzie wyglądał świat za 100 lat?
- Write a letter to language school in Brighton and ask about English classes - Napisz list do szkoły językowej w Brighton, w którym poprosisz o informacje na temat kursów języka angielskiego
- In danger: description of a picture - W niebezpieczeństwe: opis obrazka
- A souvenir - description of a thing - Pamiątka - opis rzeczy
- A description of your city - Opis twojego miasta
- Description of a sport - Opis sportu
- Spending free time: description of a picture - Spędzanie czasu wolnego: opis obrazka
- Description of a living room - Opis salonu
- You found an advert in a newspaper about a course in English. Write a letter to get more information - W gazecie znalazłeś ogłoszenie o kursie języka angielskiego. Napisz list, by zdobyć więcej informacji
- What is truly important cannot be bought (essay) - Tego, co naprawdę ważne, nie można kupić za pieniądze (esej)
- Description of a favourite season - Opis ulubionej pory roku
- Your friend suggested you should go away for the Easter together. You have already planned this time with your family. Write a letter - Twój przyjaciel chce wyjechać razem na czas Wielkanocy. Masz już plany rodzinne. Napisz list
- My favourite kind of music (description) - Mój ulubiony rodzaj muzyki (opis)
- A short apology letter to friends about not being able to come to a party - List przeprosinami do przyjaciół ze względu na niemożność przyjścia na zabawę
- Global problems and issues: poor and homeless. Description of a picture - Światowe problemy i kwestie: biedni i bezdomni. Opis obrazka
- My favourite film - Mój ulubiony film