Description of a character - Harry Potter - Opis bohatera książkowego - Harry Potter
JUŻ 9902 WYPRACOWANIA W BAZIE!
The book character that I like and would like to describe is Harry Potter, the main character from the series of books by a British writer J.K. Rowling.
The series consists of seven books. In the first book of the 'Harry Potter' series Harry is eleven years old. In every successive book he is one year older and in the last book he is eighteen. He has short black hair and wears glasses. He also has a scar on his forehead.
The boy is an orphan and lives with his aunt, uncle and cousin but they don’t get on very well. He is a seemingly ordinary boy until he discovers that he possesses magical powers. He spends most of the time at Hogwarts – a school for wizards. Harry is a student there and learns how to use magic together with his best friends: Ron and Hermione. Harry does not only need to learn how to become a true wizard but he also has to fight the forces of evil. His greatest enemy is Lord Voldemort – an evil wizard who killed Harry’s parents. Voldemort, known also as 'He-Who-May-Not-Be-Named', at the beginning of the series is weak and doesn’t possess much power but in the course of action he is becoming more and more powerful. He wants to kill Harry and take control over the whole world. Harry of course doesn’t want that and together with his friends tries to stop Voldemort and other villains.
Harry Potter is a very good friend. He seldom quarrels with his friends and always tries to help people. He is brave and adventurous. He does not always listen to his teachers or obey the school rules but he does so in order to help his friends. He is very interested in magic. His favourite sport is quiddich and he is a very good quiddich player. It is a sport known only in the wizard world in which the players fly on brooms. Harry sometimes feels lonely and thinks that no one understands him.
I like this character a lot because he has many exciting adventures and often helps others.
- Good and bad kinds of loneliness: description of a picture - Dobre i złe rodzaje samotności: opis obrazka
- Parental love: description of a picture - Miłość rodzicielska: opis obrazka
- Description of a person I admire - Opis osoby, którą podziwiam
- Letter of recommendation - English teacher - List motywacyjny - nauczyciel języka angielskiego
- An ideal teacher (characteristics) - Idealny nauczyciel (charakterystyka)
- Fable - Baśń
- False friendship - description - Przyjaźń fałszywa - opis
- Unexpected circumstances: description of a picture - Nieprzewidziane okoliczności: opis obrazka
- People should sometimes do unpleasant things - do you agree? Opinion - Ludzie powinni czasami robić nieprzyjemne rzeczy - zgadzasz się? Opinia
- Why do people listen to music? Why is music important to people? Essay - Dlaczego ludzie słuchają muzyki. Dlaczego muzyka jest ważna dla ludzi? Esej
- A movie or a book? Essay - Film czy książka? Rozprawka
- Review of a book - Recenzja książki
- Report from an accident (car accident) - Sprawozdanie z wypadku (samochodowego)
- Faith and religion: description of a picture - Wiara i religia: opis obrazka
- Description of an ancient monument that has impressed you the most - Opis zabytku, który zrobił na tobie największe wrażenie
- Description of a bathroom - Opis łazienki
- Cheering the favourite team: description of a picture - Dopingowanie ulubionej drużyny: opis obrazka
- Letter of application for a construction worker - List motywacyjny - budowlaniec
- Description of a New Year's Eve party - Opis sylwestra
- Making a choice: compare and contrast. Description of a picture - Dokonywanie wyboru: zestaw i porównaj. Opis obrazka