A letter to an English friend in which you ask him to help you to find a flat in London - List do przyjaciela z Anglii, w którym prosisz go o pomoc w znalezieniu mieszkania w Londynie
JUŻ 9902 WYPRACOWANIA W BAZIE!
I don’t know if I have already told you that but I’m going to study in London. I’m very excited but I have to think about some important matters – like accommodation.
I haven’t found any proper flat through the Internet yet and I think that it would be much easier if somebody who lives in England helped me. I’d be grateful if you could lend me a hand cause I think that I’ll not be able to deal with it on my own.
I’m going to arrive in London on 23th September and stay there for at least six months. I know that you have some friends there and it would be great if I could stay with them for a few days, till I find something suitable for me.
As for the flat, it doesn’t have to be very spacious. I thought of living there alone - 30 square metres will probably be enough. It doesn’t have to be furnished either. However, the location is pretty important. I don’t want to live in a dangerous neighbourhood and I would like the flat to be situated near my college.
The next thing that matters is the price of course. It’s obvious that I cannot afford to rent every flat I would love to. I think that I can’t spend more than 400 pounds per month on that.
Please, answer me as soon as you can because I may finally run out of time. It would be great if you could help me even a bit. Thanks in advance. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
Podobne wypracowania do A letter to an English friend in which you ask him to help you to find a flat in London - List do przyjaciela z Anglii, w którym prosisz go o pomoc w znalezieniu mieszkania w Londynie
- My dream holidays (description) - Moje wymarzone wakacje (opis)
- Description of a man - Opis mężczyzny
- Talking with a receptionist. Hotel dialog - Rozmawiając z recepcjonistą. Dialog w hotelu
- Description of kitchen - Opis kuchni
- A letter to your friend with recipe for pierogi - List do twojego przyjaciela z przepisem na pierogi
- Job interview (shop assistant) - Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna (na stanowisko sprzedawcy)
- Description of a weekend. Why are weekends so fun? - Opis weekendu. Dlaczego weekendy są takie fajne?
- Marriage and wedding: description of a picture - Małżeństwo i ślub: opis obrazka
- Dialog in a shop (buying clothes) – Dialog w sklepie (kupowanie ubrań)
- What is stress? - How to deal with stress? - Czym jest stres? - Jak radzić sobie ze stresem
- A crime story - Opowiadanie kryminalne
- Motorbike travels - advantages and disadvantages. Essay - Podróże motocyklem - zalety i wady. Rozprawka
- 'A friend is someone who…' - characteristics - „Przyjaciel jest kimś, kto...” - charakterystyka
- Should cars be banned from a city centres? (opinion) - Czy samochodom powinno się zabronić wjazdu do centrum miasta? (opinia)
- Description of winter sports - Opis sportów zimowych
- Reference letter - human resources manager - List motywacyjny - human resources manager
- Description of a favourite actress - Opis ulubionej aktorki
- Christmas traditions in England - Tradycje Bożonarodzeniowe w Anglii
- A great fortune is a great slavery (essay) - Duży majątek oznacza duże zniewolenie (rozprawka)
- Advantages and disadvantages of advertisement. Essay - Zalety i wady reklamy. Rozprawka