My dream holidays (description) - Moje wymarzone wakacje (opis)
JUŻ 9902 WYPRACOWANIA W BAZIE!
What would I do, if only I had enough money not to care about how much I would spend? It is as clear as day – I would travel and furthermore I would travel a lot. The only problem I can imagine is that I will run out of time far too early to visit every place on the planet which I would to like to.
My dream holidays would be certainly a trip around the world by every means of transport the mankind have ever created. Is it fun to travel 40 000 kilometres – this is though the length of the Equator – by coach? Of course not! That is why I would appreciate to be given a chance of using as well trains, planes and coaches as hovercrafts, hydrofoils and gliders. It would be an adventure of my life. Europe will be the first continent to explore. Both the South of it and the North. On one hand on a snow scooter in Scandinavia, on the other hand riding a gondola in the Netherlands and in Italy.
I would dream of starting in the North of Europe to reach the Mediterranean and then travel to Africa, where I could see the Pyramids in Egypt while riding a camel. Than using a simple wooden boat and flowing down the Nile I would make effort to reach the Kilimanjaro. The next stop would be probably RSA and the most southward point of Africa. After some time in these hot places it will be high time to chill out and undertake an expedition to the South Pole.
After weeks of sled dog travelling through Arctic ice, icy winds among astonishing polar animals there would be time to face up the most poisonous species inhabiting Australia. Although Sydney is a place where I could stay forever, East or West home is best. In order to still have some dreams after coming back to Poland I would omit both Americas and I would come back through wild and dangerous Asia which is probably the most mysterious and impenetrable continent of all. As well Russia and China, Tibet and Japan, Korea and Mongolia are certainly countries that are more than worth seeing.
I do hope I will once spend such a dream holidays on exploring our planet, however I will for sure take me more time than two months of summer school break. Do I really have to wait till retirement to make my dreams come true? Will see…
- How to protect environment in our every day life? Essay - Jak chronić środowisko w naszym codziennym życiu? Esej
- Success - a result of hard work or luck? Opinion - Sukces - efekt ciężkiej pracy czy szczęścia? Opinia
- A description of my house - Opis mojego domu
- Description of Big Ben - Opis Big Bena
- Studying abroad - advantages and disadvantages. Essay - Studiowanie za granicą - zalety i wady. Rozprawka
- Cinema vs theatre - what's better? (essay) - Kino a teatr - co jest lepsze? (esej)
- Write a story on a felony whose committer has been caught red handed - 'Crime doesn’t pay' - Napisz opowiadanie o przestępstwie, którego sprawca został złapany na gorącym uczynku - „Zbrodnia nie popłaca”
- Different aspects of keeping animals at home (essay) - Różne aspekty trzymania zwierząt w domu (rozprawka)
- A word is a global village. Do you agree and why? (essay) - Świat jest globalną wioską. Czy zgadzasz się i dlaczego? (rozprawka)
- A description of personality - Opis charakteru
- Description of a man - Opis mężczyzny
- Talking with a receptionist. Hotel dialog - Rozmawiając z recepcjonistą. Dialog w hotelu
- Description of kitchen - Opis kuchni
- A letter to your friend with recipe for pierogi - List do twojego przyjaciela z przepisem na pierogi
- Job interview (shop assistant) - Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna (na stanowisko sprzedawcy)
- Description of a weekend. Why are weekends so fun? - Opis weekendu. Dlaczego weekendy są takie fajne?
- Marriage and wedding: description of a picture - Małżeństwo i ślub: opis obrazka
- Dialog in a shop (buying clothes) – Dialog w sklepie (kupowanie ubrań)
- What is stress? - How to deal with stress? - Czym jest stres? - Jak radzić sobie ze stresem
- A letter to an English friend in which you ask him to help you to find a flat in London - List do przyjaciela z Anglii, w którym prosisz go o pomoc w znalezieniu mieszkania w Londynie