Cinema vs theatre - what's better? (essay) - Kino a teatr - co jest lepsze? (esej)
JUŻ 9902 WYPRACOWANIA W BAZIE!
It is a difficult question to answer if it is better to go to the cinema or to the theatre. The main advantage of the theatre is the direct contact with the actor performing his role. Even if you go to see the same play again it will not be the same. However, there are less theatres and the tickets are more expensive as well, one should be smartly dressed, one is not allowed to eat or drink anything during the play – it is demanded that one behaves in a cultural way. The repertory is limited and there are less exciting special effects.
Cinema has many advantages on the other hand, however on condition that the very film is of good quality. The cinema is always somewhere next to you, the tickets are relatively cheap comparing to the theatre’s ones, there are lots of film shows at one day, there is popcorn and cola in offer and you do not have to be dressed in an elegant way.
It is easier to go to the cinema than to go to the theatre. One does not need to book the tickets in advance and if, however, than one can do it via Internet.
I would like to encourage people to go to the theatre as it enriches our mentality, enables us to make the eye contact with the performers and you see the play live, which makes that the actors in the theatre are better prepared as they cannot make any mistake since the audience will realize that something is wrong.
The cinema on the other hand offers a wide range of attractions. The are even three dimensional film shows that draw extensively on the modern technology. The stereoscopic glasses make us imagine we are in a multi dimensional world, we listen to surround music, in some cinemas even feel the scents. Such attractions really make people come to the cinema.
However if we desire to commune with art we are obliged to go to the theatre. The stenography is of a good quality, there are some special effects as well.
One is not able to decide whether cinema or theatre is better. Everybody has their own taste and we must not generalize.
- Description of Christmas customs - Opis bożonarodzeniowych obyczajów
- Napisz zaproszenie na przyjęcie sylwestrowe dla swoich przyjaciół z zagranicy - Invite your friends from abroad to a New Year's Eve party
- Cultural events and paparazzi: description of a picture - Wydarzenia kulturalne i paparazzi: opis obrazka
- My family (description) - Moja rodzina (opis)
- Advantages and disadvantages of living in a city (essay) - Zalety i wady mieszkania w mieście (rozprawka)
- How to protect environment in our every day life? Essay - Jak chronić środowisko w naszym codziennym życiu? Esej
- Success - a result of hard work or luck? Opinion - Sukces - efekt ciężkiej pracy czy szczęścia? Opinia
- A description of my house - Opis mojego domu
- Description of Big Ben - Opis Big Bena
- Studying abroad - advantages and disadvantages. Essay - Studiowanie za granicą - zalety i wady. Rozprawka
- Write a story on a felony whose committer has been caught red handed - 'Crime doesn’t pay' - Napisz opowiadanie o przestępstwie, którego sprawca został złapany na gorącym uczynku - „Zbrodnia nie popłaca”
- Different aspects of keeping animals at home (essay) - Różne aspekty trzymania zwierząt w domu (rozprawka)
- A word is a global village. Do you agree and why? (essay) - Świat jest globalną wioską. Czy zgadzasz się i dlaczego? (rozprawka)
- A description of personality - Opis charakteru
- My dream holidays (description) - Moje wymarzone wakacje (opis)
- Description of a man - Opis mężczyzny
- Talking with a receptionist. Hotel dialog - Rozmawiając z recepcjonistą. Dialog w hotelu
- Description of kitchen - Opis kuchni
- A letter to your friend with recipe for pierogi - List do twojego przyjaciela z przepisem na pierogi
- Job interview (shop assistant) - Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna (na stanowisko sprzedawcy)