A crime story - Opowiadanie kryminalne
JUŻ 9902 WYPRACOWANIA W BAZIE!
It was a gloomy rainy day. Crowds of people would pass the streets made of bricks being not even slightly conscious of what might happen within the next several hours. John and Steve have been preparing the greatest bank robbery for long enough to have decided it was high time to translate words into action. Although they thought their plan was pretty good, one can never tell the future and assume that nothing shall go wrong.
The plan was really simple but it was perfect in this simplicity. John was responsible for only one thing during the action - to drive the van and pick up Steve after the successful robbery so that they both were able to escape. What Steve was to perform was much more complicated. The first thing was to prepare a good disguise preferably such that would enable remaining unrecognised even if being recorded by a camera. He had to organise a gun and lots of paper bags to hide the spoils. Everything was planned even the place where to go after the robbery to hide the money they stole for some time till the whole thing dies down.
There was however one thing they both did not take too much care of. The exact moment of stealing was hardly mentioned in their talks. They decided to take a pot luck as far as it was concerned because they were concerned...
- Description of a man - Opis mężczyzny
- Talking with a receptionist. Hotel dialog - Rozmawiając z recepcjonistą. Dialog w hotelu
- Description of kitchen - Opis kuchni
- A letter to your friend with recipe for pierogi - List do twojego przyjaciela z przepisem na pierogi
- Job interview (shop assistant) - Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna (na stanowisko sprzedawcy)
- Description of a weekend. Why are weekends so fun? - Opis weekendu. Dlaczego weekendy są takie fajne?
- Marriage and wedding: description of a picture - Małżeństwo i ślub: opis obrazka
- Dialog in a shop (buying clothes) – Dialog w sklepie (kupowanie ubrań)
- What is stress? - How to deal with stress? - Czym jest stres? - Jak radzić sobie ze stresem
- A letter to an English friend in which you ask him to help you to find a flat in London - List do przyjaciela z Anglii, w którym prosisz go o pomoc w znalezieniu mieszkania w Londynie
- Motorbike travels - advantages and disadvantages. Essay - Podróże motocyklem - zalety i wady. Rozprawka
- 'A friend is someone who…' - characteristics - „Przyjaciel jest kimś, kto...” - charakterystyka
- Should cars be banned from a city centres? (opinion) - Czy samochodom powinno się zabronić wjazdu do centrum miasta? (opinia)
- Description of winter sports - Opis sportów zimowych
- Reference letter - human resources manager - List motywacyjny - human resources manager
- Description of a favourite actress - Opis ulubionej aktorki
- Christmas traditions in England - Tradycje Bożonarodzeniowe w Anglii
- A great fortune is a great slavery (essay) - Duży majątek oznacza duże zniewolenie (rozprawka)
- Advantages and disadvantages of advertisement. Essay - Zalety i wady reklamy. Rozprawka