Letter of applicatoin for a job - a guardian during youth camp - List motywacyjny - opiekun na obozie młodzieżowym
JUŻ 9902 WYPRACOWANIA W BAZIE!
Dear Sir/ Madam
I am writing in response to your advertisement in 'National Geographic' on 19th February, concerning possible work on a youth camp in Illinois. I would like to apply for the job since I am skilled and experienced.
As far as I am concerned I would like to work as a coach. I could organize sports trainings for participants. What is more, I could also teach them many diverse skills connected with yachting, lighting a fire, wandering through forests and familiarize them with a first aid kit.
I have already gained much experience in such work. I have organized youth camps on my own three times. Moreover I worked as a coach during a camp in Spain two years ago. I have graduated from the University of Physical Education in Cracow and I have proper knowledge to prepare exercises for young people
In addition, I have been a scout for several years. Therefore I have got all the necessary skills to survive in forests and I would like to teach young people how to stay calm and not panic while lost in the woods. I know how to light a fire, find an appropriate shelter and defend oneself from wild animals. I have been also taught how to use a first aid kit and I have had several opportunities to do it.
However, before I can consider the job, I would like to ask you some questions. First of all I would like to know something about the salary. Secondly could you tell me what the accommodation conditions are going to be like?
I would be grateful if you could consider my application at your earliest convenience and write me back. I look forward to hearing from you.
Podobne wypracowania do Letter of applicatoin for a job - a guardian during youth camp - List motywacyjny - opiekun na obozie młodzieżowym
- A story about a strange encounter - Opowiadanie o dziwnym spotkaniu
- Eating habits in Poland - Zwyczaje żywieniowe w Polsce (polskie zwyczaje żywieniowe)
- Living in a big city or in a village - what do you prefer? (opinion) - Mieszkać w dużym mieście czy w wiosce - co wolisz? (opinia)
- Romance and a romantic date: description of a picture - Romans i romantyczna randka: opis obrazka
- Romantic story - Romantyczna historia
- Description of birthday - Opis urodzin
- Work and duties: description of a picture - Praca i obowiązki: opis obrazka
- Description of my day - Opis mojego dnia
- A letter of apology about not being able to visit your English friend - List z przeprosinami do przyjaciela z Anglii, którego nie byłeś w stanie odwiedzić
- Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Do you agree or disagree? - Niektórzy sądzą, że lepiej uczyć się samodzielnie niż z nauczycielem. Zgadzasz się z tą opinią?
- A story about holidays - Opowiadanie o wakacjach
- Describe your favourite actor - Opisz swojego ulubionego aktora
- Some people prefer to eat at food stands or in restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. What's your opinion? - Niektórzy ludzie wolą jadać na mieście. Inni preferują przygotowywać posiłki w domu. Jaka jest twoja opinia?
- My hobby - music (description) - Moje hobby - muzyka (opis)
- A letter to an English friend - List do przyjaciela z Anglii
- A review of a TV series ('House MD') - Recenzja serialu („Dr House”)
- Graduation: description of a picture - Ukończenie studiów: opis obrazka
- Description of a photo - Opis zdjęcia
- My plans for holidays - Moje plany na wakacje
- Description of summer - Opis lata