My idol (description) - Mój idol (opis)
JUŻ 9902 WYPRACOWANIA W BAZIE!
Many of us have idols but the point is not to follow the steps of somebody just known for being known but of somebody who did something for the world to become a better place. We try to imitate, look and behave like the VIPs but let's answer the question if they are really worth being our examples. It really does not have to be someone famous. It can as well be a member of our family or even our best friend.
Nowadays what matters for most of us is money and material things. People would forget about other people who are in need. They concentrated on themselves and the things they desire. However, the world does not consist of one man. There was somebody in the history of our planet who would convince people to act in the opposite way and it was the pope John Paul II. It is seemingly a pope like other popes but there was something in him what made him differ.
John Paul was always on the side of people who were experienced by their lives. He would do all his best to give them his hand. He used to meet them during his pilgrimages, pray with them and cheer them up. He was in pain as well. The grimace of pain was to be seen with great ease. He did not try disguise it or hide it as if he wanted us to see that is part of our lives. He was not afraid of showing his tears and affection during pilgrimages to his motherland – Poland.
He is not only an example to follow due to his role in Vatican. He was also a normal man. He would be a sport fan, a Tatra mountaineer and a skier. He would have Rock stars, football players and other culture representatives as his guests. He always knew how to make a contact with the crowd and would often present his sense of humour.
The pope was a merciful man. He was able to forgive even the most painful harms. All of us can remember the attempt on the life on John Paul II. Ali Agca who shot twice in the stomach of the pope was sentenced to life imprisonment. As soon as the pope recovered he forgave his failed killer. He even called him his brother, and in 1999 the pope asked the president of Italy for reprieve for Ali Agca. That is an example of mercy.
I think that John Paul II as a comprehensively educated man and a polyglot, could get through to everyone. He was opened for every new experience and for everybody. It did not matter whether he was visiting Asia, Africa, or Europe – he was always awaited by people of deep faith. He should be an example both for contemporary and future generations.
- Time, passing time: description of a picture - Czas, upływający czas: opis obrazka
- My dream boyfriend (description) - Mój wymarzony chłopak (opis)
- Advantages and disadvantages of using mobile phones (essay) - Wady i zalety używania telefonów komórkowych (rozprawka)
- My holidays (description) - Moje wakacje (opis)
- Love story - Historia miłosna
- Travel in time - if you could travel in time, would you choose past times or future? (opinion) - Podróż w czasie - gdybyś mógł podróżować w czasie, wybrałbyś przeszłość przy przyszłość? (opinia)
- While shopping in a mall you bought a new phone. Next day it stopped working. Write a letter to the producer - Będąc na zakupach w centrum handlowym kupiłeś nowy telefon. Następnego dnia przestał działać. Napisz list do producenta
- A description of a day at school - Opis dnia w szkole
- Description of a dream garden - imagine that you are an architect, your task is to design a fantasy garden - Opis wymarzonego ogrodu - wyobraź sobie, że jesteś architektem, masz za zadanie zaprojektować baśniowy ogród
- Description of a teacher - Opis nauczyciela
- It was only a dream (story) - To był tylko sen (opowiadanie)
- A story about a strange encounter - Opowiadanie o dziwnym spotkaniu
- Eating habits in Poland - Zwyczaje żywieniowe w Polsce (polskie zwyczaje żywieniowe)
- Living in a big city or in a village - what do you prefer? (opinion) - Mieszkać w dużym mieście czy w wiosce - co wolisz? (opinia)
- Romance and a romantic date: description of a picture - Romans i romantyczna randka: opis obrazka
- Romantic story - Romantyczna historia
- Description of birthday - Opis urodzin
- Work and duties: description of a picture - Praca i obowiązki: opis obrazka
- Description of my day - Opis mojego dnia
- A letter of apology about not being able to visit your English friend - List z przeprosinami do przyjaciela z Anglii, którego nie byłeś w stanie odwiedzić